Thursday, January 20, 2011

Note to Contributors

Coraline as a Kitten


Hello there, my wonderful, talented writers, poets and artists! Time for another update. I'm still working my way through May submissions. That was the busiest month for submissions, and I hope to have May finished by the end of February. I will send you an email when payment is sent and your post is up.

At this time, I hope to reopen paying submissions in May or June, depending on when I finish posting my backlog. I will have paying submissions open for one month. At a later date, I will post the submission period dates.

I have been very fortunate with donations to Hazard Cat, and the quality of these donations astounds me. There is so much talent out there. And so many cat lovers. I thank all of you who have donated pieces. It has helped the weeks when money is tight.

I'll have another Bad Cat Week soon, probably in February, so there's something for you to look forward to if you are a reader. Bad Cat Week is always fun.

Give your kitties treats often, and don't forget leftovers.

Edited to add: If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment