Sunday, August 29, 2010

Note to Contributors

I have been very happy with all the submissions and contributions to Hazard Cat. As you know, this is a new publication and a new venture for me. Thank you for your patience in waiting for your contributions to be posted. I will not be able to post more than three times a week indefinitely, so it may be some time before I get through all the work. I am still posting May submissions.

At this time, I am considering have an open submission period once a year and posting all accepted pieces over the course of the year. I will keep you posted on my decision.

Again, thanks for all the great submissions, correspondences and donations over the summer. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop an email.

Don't forget to pet a cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment